cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jobs failed SM*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

following jobs are getting failed with error user can not logon.

As this job fires internally where we could not find out those in released status so as to change it to valid user.

Job Name:

SM:SOLMAN MONITORING

SM:TMWFLOW_CMSSYSCLO

SM:CSA SESSION REFRESH

Kindly, suggest.

Regards,

Akshay K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aksay,

The best way is just copy the job and start with your own user name. See if that works then you can change user later on.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the log shows a message that the user can not log on, please check in SU01 the user with which the steps of these jobs are being executed is not accidentally locked or even deleted.

regards

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I do not want to unlock that user and i want to assign new user.

Regards,

Akki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to assign a new user to the JOBS, just go to SM37, and select the JOBS which are "released". Then click on Jobs --> Change.

Select the Step of the JOB, and click again on change.

There you will be able to change the owner of the step of the job. This user is the one you have to change in order to avoid the logon problem.

If the user especified on any step of any job does not exist, or is locked or does not have enough authorizations to execute the corresponding Report, the jOB will fail.

By the way, do these changes on the client where the JOBS were created. Surely it will be 000, but you can check this on SM37, Details of the JOB. The mentioned user of the step of the JOb should exist in 000, then.

Hope this helps

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to reschedule your SM:SCEDULE... and please post the error log for the failed job.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but i already did of rescheduling SM:SCEDULE which did not resolve the problem.

Regards,

Akki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SM:Schedullar Creates those jobs. those dependant jobs.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but how to trap it.

Regards,

Akki.