cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice-cancel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Is there any way to cancel proforma invoice....suppose if the user has done some mistake in Proforma invoice, will it be possible to cancel it...? pls throw some light on this...would be helpful...

points assured

Krishna chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

In SAP You can make n no of proformas.Proforma is just for information purpose..

You can create another proforma with correct values..No need to delete the wrong one..

Regds

MM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

As like commercial invoice, you cannot cancel the proforma invoice. But <i>you can <b>CHANGE</b> the status from "Completed" to "Cancelled</i>".

For this, go to VF02, give the proforma number, select the "<i>Billing Document</i>" on top left and choose "Cancel".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

ProForma Invoice Can not be cancelled.

You can make changes to it in VF02. Things like prices & discounts, billing date etc can be rectified here. You can make the value of proforma invoice zero if that helps you. The preceding document like delivery(PGI) can be reversed without cancelling the proforma invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krisna,

In SAP terms you can create as many as Proforma invice you want;Since there is no entry passed on to accounting.

so even if you have done any mistakes no worries.

But if you still want you can configure cancelation billing document for it.But it is added work which is not worth of.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit