cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change amount in the partial invoiced sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a query in Sales. Say I created an Order with Part A for 100 qtys selling price for ea as USD10. Out of which 50pcs are already shipped & invoiced.

But for the remaining 50 pcs the price in the Sales Order needs to be changed to USD20.

Becos it is invoiced I could change the amount in the Sales Order.

How can user modify for Partial qty? Pls share.

Regards,

P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Since the rest of the Qty in sales order has not been delivered and invoiced. U can update the price in the condition records and go to va02 and in the conditions tab press the update button to carry out new pricing.

CHAN

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chan

Sorry it is not possible to change the pricing condition of a line item for which delivery has been made. The "<i>update</i>" button will be in uneditable mode once you make delivery. Check that.

Even if you create a new line item, it wont update as explained by me above.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also change/redermine prcing in online billing for the remaining item

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anne

Since partial delivery has already been made, you cannot change the price in the sale order for that particular line item. <i>Even if you create a new line item, it wont update</i>.

For that first go to VK11, change the price and save. Now come to VA02, block the new line item by clicking on left tab of the new line item, select "<i>goto</i>" on top - item - Sales A.

Here you will see a field "<i>Pricing Date</i>". Change that manually to current date and press enter. Now only, your pricing condition will be updated in the sale order.

However, if you dont want to do this exercise and you are making delivery related billing, through copy control VTFL, this can be controlled.

In <b>VTFL</b>, select your billing type and delivery type, click "<i>Item</i>" tab on your left, select the item category, click blue lens on top. You can see a field "<i>Pricing type</i>". Maintain "<b>B</b>" here, so that irrespective of order rate, your invioce will be updated from VK11.

Thanks

G.Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is't becos it is invoiced with USD 10? In that case the original line should be amended with the 50 & add a new line in the Odrer with USD 20?

P