cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Main window and Footer Overlap Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in printing my invoice smartform.

I have to print the footer at the bottom of the main window. If the line items flow to the next page the footer should be printed only on the last page.

I have overlapped the main window and footer windows in first and next page so that the footer window space in the main window is not left empty when there are more than one pages

The problem is sometimes the main window is overlapping into the footer window space.

Can someone suggest a solution for this.

Thanks,

Viswas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswas,

To print footer window on last page try it out this............

In footer window goto conditions tab click on check box "only after end of main window".

Hope this helps u.

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to solve my issue from the posts in the link below

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Solution: The issue faced after overlapping the main window with footer window can be achieved by creating a folder within the main window and using the events to check whether there is enough space to print the footer.

Following are the steps.

Step 1:  Create a Secondary window say “Footer” which would be the footer window. Overlap the main window on the footer window as shown below.   

The footer window will be behind the main window

Step 2Create a folder within the main window say “Check_Footer”.

Go to Tab “Events”, select the checkbox “Footer with Height” and give the required height of the footer. Select the checkbox “at End of Table”. Specify the “Minimum height” as required.

Now, go to “Conditions” tab and select the checkbox “Only before end of main window”.   

This is basically done to check whether there is enough space to print the footer on that page. The Footer window would then print the output.

Step 3: Go to the created “Footer” window .Under the Conditions tab, select the checkbox “Only after end of main window”. Create a  text/tamplate/window whatever you want to display at bottom or footer data.

Step 4: Save & Activate the Smartform and check the output.

regards

Rohit