cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICE - AMOUNT DIFF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

User had made a service P.O for which rate for a job is Rs 1500 Per Ton. After Completion of Job Service entry done in ML81N, here the TON qty entered is only 33.5 ton instead of 35 ton. Now MIRO is done by FI User is now doing MIRO ,so here qty in MIRO is 33.5 ton but the amount here is 43,550. But it should be Rs 1500 x 33.5 = Rs 50,250 . It shows that the total amount i.e 43,550 is bieng calculated with the rate of Rs 1300.But in actual the rate in P.O & as well as in Ser. entry sheet is Rs 1500. Kindly guide where to check at present FI Guy had not posted MIRO .

KM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check was the PO rate changed before service entry?

Please also check pricing date category GR date or PO date

plase also check table ESLL for gross amount as per serive

Please also check is there any limit in PO?

Please confirm

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

in p.o the services tab is having gross price = 1500 , but in Serv entry sheet the gross price is 1300 pl tell me that the gross price in serv entry is picked from p.order is'nt it . Kindly tell me how to check that P.O rates were chng before serv entry.

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is picked from PO I think User has changed during service entry sheet.

kindly check

Thanks

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi diwakar ,

in p.o the services tab is having gross price = 1500 , but in Serv entry sheet the gross price is 1300 pl tell me that the gross price in serv entry is picked from p.order is'nt it . Kindly tell me how to check that P.O rates were chng before serv entry.

km

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KM,

Actually it should not happen because when you put service gross price it get copied to PO Gross price there should not be difference in these two prices

Because PO price field should be grey not editable in that case

Probably price might have been changed while cretaing service entry by going in PO edit mode

Please check the PO changes

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

PL GUIDE HOW TO CHECH WHAT CHANGES HAVE BEENONE.

KM

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME23N put PO go to environment and check item changes ,header changes

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reason have cleared --- in cond icon in serv tab. the gross price maint is as 1300 so this will be changed by p.o guy, but in first i have to cancel release of serv ent sheet then i have to delete it can u tell is there a icon to delete serv entry sheet?.

km

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ML81N put service entry number and choose change and then choose revoke

and save then reverse the Material document posted and then change Price

and reaccept correctly

Hope this will help

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

at present i have to do unrelease of serv entry sheet then i have to delete as u wrote that after change clicking ,click on revoke i m not getting where it is pl write about color of this revoke icon , pl tell me what is the purpose of this revoke .

km

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you press change button you will have one more tab on there with angled aroow head when you press that means you are revoking the service acceptence

when you revoke then only you will be able to reverse the material doc posted

and then delete it -Please confirm

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

one thing i want to tell you that as u wrote that i have to reverse l the mat. doc ,but here there is no need to reverse the mat doc, b coz when serv. entry is released then automatically a mat.doc gets generated by101, when a serv. ent is revoked then another mat doc gets generated by102. after that changes done in p.o -then a new serv ent is made -

then it is reles- then agaain a mat doc gets genrated by101 u can see it in pur history.

thaanks for valuable efforts made by all

my issue is solved.

km

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Did you check with the price given for the particular service no. in T.Code:ML45.

There may be the price differance - 1300.

So it may hve take it in MIRO.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

actually the enty in the t.code screen miro would be the problem

there will be incosistance in the amt entry with the service p.o

check the miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check during MIRO whether the price has been changed or during service entry sheet.

Thanks

suresh