Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATXT/MAKTX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any one say the table name which has a field (MATXT),data element is CO_MATXT or the name of the table which has a field (MAKTX),data element is CO_MAKTX.

I have searched in se15,no tables showing the field with same data element.

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the combination field MATXT and data element CO_MATXT is not used in any table.

You can find the list of structure in the system which are using this combination.

Regards,

Mandeep

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the combination field MATXT and data element CO_MATXT is not used in any table.

You can find the list of structure in the system which are using this combination.

Regards,

Mandeep

0 Kudos

yeah mandeep,

i know,the stucture CAUFVD has MATXT,my need is to fetch that field into my smartform,for that i need atleast the table for MAKTX with a data element of CO_MAKTX.

MAKT has no dataelement of CO_MAKTX for MAKTX.

kindly give me a way..,

0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

It is not required to have the data element as CO_MAKTX to fetch MAKTX data, That is just a Material Description field. You can directly get it from MAKT table and pass it to the smartform.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

The data element should not be an issue here. You can directly pass the field MAKTX to the smartform.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have already used MAKTX for component description in one column,and i tend to fetch a field for 'material description' which has same field name but different value as per our PP consultant.

i'm doing a own new smartform for BOUGHT OUT ISSUE VOUCHER,for that the data's must be as in t-code CO03.

The table i'm searching for MAKTX belongs to T-CODE CO03 -MATERIAL DESCRIPTION VALUE .

Thank you all.

0 Kudos

Saravanan,

U need to pass <b>MAKT-MAKTX</b> only..

Just check the below code..

Program Name SAPLCOKO1 - Include LCOKO1F0I,

Line no 235.. they are assigning MAKT-MAKTX value to CAUFVD-MATX.

This value only appearing in CO03 transaction code Material description (CAUFVD-MAKTX)

Regards,

Maha