cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Confirmation in Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am working in the SRM 5.0 version and its Extended Classic Scenario. I have successfully created a Purchase order locally as well as in the backend, but when i am trying to do the Confirmation through "Centralized Purchasing --> Confirm Goods/Services centrally" and when doing the Confirmation, the process is confirmed and when checked in BBP_PD the status is Created, complete, confirmed.

But when i go to the Backend system and check in the WE02 i am getting the following error (51):

Incorrect doc.no.: $ 1 . Select document number between 5000000000 and 5099999999

And the Diagnosis shown is:

The document number you specified, "&v1", is not in the appropriate number range. The number range is dependent on the document type.

With this i can understand that there is error with the Number ranges, can anyone help me in solving this issue. The menu path for assigning the document number will be helpful, if i am not wrong. Points will be surely rewarded.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R/3 go to SPRO > Materials Management > Inventory Management and Physical Inventory > Number Assignment > Define Number Assignment for Material and Phys. Inv. Docs

Make sure that your material document interval number range is set to internal (ie. not flagged as external).

Then do a new confirmation in SRM. It should reach R/3 successfully.

Neil