We have implemented time management and we have for for salaried exempt
enter vacation / sick hours via Portal
time off auto approved
reports can be generated via SAP
Likewise we have the same for salaried nonexempt and hourly ees (slightly different though)
in all above cases the ee is assigned a time administrator (TA) code on infotype 1.
So the issues are:
1. there is no logic to the TA codes other than "Hxx"= hourly person and Sxx = salary ee??
2. The TA codes have the Administrator Name as position text of the people manager this causes multiple text with same name (example attached)
3. A spread sheet is maintained representing the TA code for each people manager
4. Security role is created , apporoved and assigned to each manager a manager may have multiple roles
5. Each time there is an org change , config must be completed to create new TA codes
In the IMG for Administrator, there are 3 additional fields we could use but these fields dont show in the drop down on IT1 . But at least it might be beneficial to store data her rather than in a work sheet.
Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions(Immediate response) would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and regards,