cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation Type Defaulted in Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have given valuation types,one for local purchase and other for abroad purchase.In my transactions PO or GR i need to mention the valuation types manually.There is possiblity of selecting wrong types also.

Is there by any means the system itself take the right valuation type(local or import) based on the vendor location.

Regards,

Milton.I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customer Exit Can be done. With the help of ABAP in Vendor Master To Select OR you can also do through Vendor Accounting group - Assignment for Local & Import. So if you do in PO & GR if you give wrong Val. Type it will not allow the the PO/GR to post.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

valuation type can be given at Info Record for particular vendor. whatever U r maintaining at Info Record that valuation type will appear in PO as default. That default value in PO is changeable. if u do not want to change this Valuation type in PO then make this field as Display field in PO. then this valuation type cannot be changed in PO.

Hope this will simply solve your problem

Reward if so

frindly manickss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.In info record screen either in ME11 or ME12 i am not getting the valuation type field.In the screen control of info record i have made the valuation type field as a mandatory one.Still its not coming.

Regards,

Milton.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can enter the valuation type in the inforecord.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

it can be done based on vendor contry key

IN vendor master u give contry key

say u r company is in IN india

so any gr done for vender in india systenm will asign local purchase

and purchase that is done other than india then import valuation type

this can me achived onlyt by user exit in GR

hope this helps u

Reward accordingly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can give it in the inforecord for the particular vendors.

Nagarajan