cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vertical display of button

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my requirement is to dispaly text in the button vertically.

please guide me how to do this.

ex: week1.(not like this)

w

e

e

k

1 (in this pattern)

Thank You,

Regards,

janakiram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way to display the text like this. But you can create an image with the vertical Text and set it as an icon for the button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Buddy ,

I have solution over this and I implemented it ....First this it is not possible with Wed Dynpro Button ...but still there is solution over tht ..Image ....Use Image and on click of Image Call method or code you want .Design button which will look like WD Button in paint brush ...Solution is different but practicle ...

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/parrysdn/WebDynproButtonVertivcally/photo?authkey=QvCVcLtf688#5138623599306004034">Solution for Web Dynpro Button horizontally</a>

Hi Please check Link I have provided .I have tried it out and another thing you need two images , one for normally show and second for mouse over ...highlighted one .

Regards ,

Parag p. bhise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why is it not possible with the Web Dynpro Button? Upload an image to the MIME-Repository an set the attribute 'imageSource' of the button to this. I've tried it and it works well. To get the usual look and feel, you have to upload an image with transparent background.

There is no need to use the image control.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible please suggess.

Sanket