cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While i am ceating material master in a training server version ECC 5. First i have given the material number, ind type, and mat type in MM01. then system ask to enter plant and storage location. I entered and press enter It show the error "The company code 1400 does not exist or been fully maintained".

before this i have done all the creation and assignment in SPRO. I have copied the company code from 0001.

By pressing F! in error message it show message

The company code 1400 does not exist or has not been fully maintained

Message no. M3150

Diagnosis

You have entered either the company code 1400 or a plant assigned to this company code. However, the company code either does not exist or has not yet been configured for materials management.

Procedure

Ask your system administrator to configure the company code.

Procedure for System Administration

Carry out the following activities as required:

Create the company code if it does not already exist.

regards

arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the posting period is corret

in omsy have u given posting period. i think u have not given posting period in this transaction

reward if issue solved

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Check in SPRO Enterprise Structure over there you have defiened & assigned plant, storage location to the company code. if you have done it. Go to T.Code:OMSY over there you assign the period.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Have u checked there ur com.code, have u assigned ur plant and P.org to the com.code, have u transported ur co code. pl check the above.

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the company code is assigned to the client