cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change - Format Page

0 Kudos

Hi guys!

How can i change the "format page" without having to enter the transaction SMARTFORMS?

I cant figure it out! is it posible through the FM?

Regards

Alexandre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto that smartform->global settings--> form attributes ---> select output options tab -

> chage the page format

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Ok! i know this way!

But, How can i do it in abap code?

In the smartform FM i not found.

Regards,

Alexandre

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I may have a way. If you know the name of the printer I believe that this FM will help.

RSPO_MAP_PAGEFMT_FOR_DEVICE

If you run this (in my perfect world) it will override the setting in the SF. I hope it helps you. I'm still looking though.

0 Kudos

thanks everybody! I'll try this function.

But.. i think that smartform isn't smart enough to fix the layout after change the format page. E.g in runtime DINA4 -> Letter o DINA5.

What would happen with my layout?

fix itself?

Thanks and points award!

Alexandre

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure but there is one way to find out I had to do a lot of experimenting to find the solution to my problem, which was similar to this.

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

This function module works good - provided the layout is assigned to the printer in the first place.

- Ven

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field in the ABAP code is output_options-tddest (that gets filled with the 4 character printer code) and the following (it gets passed to the FM):

output_options-tdimmed = 'X'. "Print immediately

output_options-tddelete = 'X'. "Delete after printing

In the Smartform I went to the Form attributes page and selected the page format on the output options tab. Then when I created the batch job in SM36 I added a step (an ABAP program) and assigned a printer to that step.

EDIT:

If you are asking about how to change the page format, as I just realized you are, I do not know how to do it. I could not find a field for it in any structure passed to the FM. If I find anything I'll let you know.

Regards,

Davis

Message was edited by:

Davis