cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Multiple forms per Marketing Document SAP B1 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

When printing the Delivery document, I need to print a Packing list and a Bill of Lading. How can I acheive this in SAP B1 2007? I am hoping there is a way when pressing the Print button that I can have both documents print like when printing and order, having both an Order and a Pick list print.

TIA!!!

Dana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dana,

I do not believe that possible. the reason why I was directing you towards the two page layout was to give you the ability to print them together with the ability to have different contents on each page.

you can actually customize the Second Page (BOL) page to what ever look you want and modifed the content. The data can feed from the Delivery and associated tables available in the PLD.

Suda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dana,

You can have multiple Layout pages to the PLD.

If you open the PLD of the Delivery document / any marketing document

and From the Print layout designer Menu click display document properties... Paper format tab, you can add 2 or more pages in the field <b>Number of Layout Pages</b>.

By this you can design the second page of the layout accordingly.

Regards

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda

Thanks for the quick response

Actually I need to treat the Packing list and Bill of Lading as 2 seperate docuemnts. Is there a way to link the documents together or chain them to print one after the other?