cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Replication issue from CRM to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created sales order in R/3 using same CRM sales doc type,customer and product,I found no errors.

Later agian i have created new sales order in CRM without any errors,but still it is not getting into R/3,I have checked in MM03.

Can you please look into this and let me know how to check through middleware settings.

Regards

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify if table TBE31 from R/3 as the following entry:

00501014 | | BC-MID | CRS_SALES_COLLECT_DATA.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikram,

When you create a sales order in CRM and save it, check im SMW01 if any BDocs get created.Also try to change the sales order in CRM and see if it says "Document is being Distributed Changes are not possible".

If this is not the case, either a distrbution lock is active for your transaction or the middleware settings and the SMOEAC settings wherein u define the subscriptions and publications. Check subscription - All Business Transactions (MESG) is present or not.

Wish the information is useful.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

In R3AC1 select the business Object and go to filter settings and see in the tab for

Block processing is disabled and in the initial flow contexts Source site and the target site should be CRM and R/3 with the right flow context.

In R3AC3 customizing for adapter objects in the tab Mapping modules the Module names are in place.

In R3AC4 none of the objects classes should be in inactive mode.

Hope this helps.

Please reward points.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Middleware are a set of transactions. For replication some tx are:

R3AC1 Objetos de Datos (Business and Condition Objetcs)

R3AC3 Objetos de Customizing

R3AC4 Activation of Delta Download

R3AC5 Adapter Object Overview (Customizing Download) - Initial Upload of Condition MD

R3AM1

R3AS Initial Load

SMQ1 qRFC Monitor (Outbound Queue)

SMQ2 qRFC Monitor (Inbound Queue)

You need to create a Site (r3) and suscription for replication in tx SMOEAC . The suscriptions area standard: product, business partner, sales document, etc.

Also you need defined filter for customizing replication and data replication in tx R3AS and R3AC1.

You can use best practice for replication. You can access on: http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv250/CRM_DE/index.htm. Access to "C03: CRM Master and Transaction Data Replication".

Some points...

Regards