cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward Reserved workflow item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Workflow experts.

There is a workflow item reserved with user name 'X'.

I want to forward that item to user 'Y' using my SAP user name.

Can you please suggest how to do that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What version are you on?

In ECC there is a forwarding option in SWIA, run it for the said workitem number and then select it and click on <i>Administrator Forward</i>, in the pop-up Select User and enter the user id and finally green tick to forward.

For versions 47 and lower, you can use FM SWL_WI_DISPATCH to do the same, go to SE37 and test execute it after entering the workitem number, you will get a similar pop-up as above....

Good Luck

Ravi

Message was edited by:

Ravi Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

SAP version ECC 6.0

I tried the procedure given by you. But whe I clicked on Administrator Forward by selecting workitem I am getting the message

"WS is not a valid object type for a task"

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to forward the workitem but you seem to be forwarding the workflow itself which will not work. The task number should begin with TS and status most likely may be READY...

Good Luck

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyway to change the status from 'COMPLETED' to 'READY' so that I can forward the workitem starting with TS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you can't, if it is COMPLETED then obviously that step has finished, It thought you said "Reserved workflow item" - in this case the status would be STARTED against the TS number task, the type would be W - Dialog Workitem.

Good Luck

Ravi