cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery created for non integer quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

We have an order for a line item material of 15 pieces. For this line a delivery was created for 14.7 pieces and another delivery for 0.3 pieces. Is there any reason for the deliveries to create this way. Please help me out. The material does not have any rounding profile and can be shipped in multiples of 1. Please let me know how I should analyse this.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

It is worthwhile checking the sales unit first.Also check the order unit and find out are there any conversions happening in the sales unit and order unit..Because order unit can be different and sales unit can be different...ie.order unit might be in Pallets and the sales unit might be in Unit(EA)...

Hope this info has been useful.

Rgds,

Aram K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

Can you please tell where I can check the sales unit and order unit.

regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

You can check the sales unit in MM03 / Sales:sales org.1 and order unit in Purchasing. If the field does not contain an entry, the system will assume that the

unit of measure is the base unit of measure.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

You should be able to determine units of measure in Material Master Data.

Go to <b>MM01</b> or <b>MM02</b> and click <b>'Additional Data'</b>. You should see <b>'Units of measure'</b>. You can see X and Y value with unit, so you can define the units of measure you want.