Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : structure field ... not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm getting the following error when i launch my application :

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(Traca_cus.Y_Yyfpp_Traca_Detail_Display_Input.Output.Traca_Header): structure field Iwerk not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java:299)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initUnmappedAttributes(NodeInfo.java:687)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java:238)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:671)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:674)

i found quite a lot of messages in the forum talking about this problem but the only solution proposed is to restart the J2EE engine,which i did and it didn't resolve the problem.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) choose reimport model from the context menu of your model

2) restart J2EE server

nikhiL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayaa,

Just check whether any change in the BAPI has been made after creating the model ??? If yes , u have to reimport the model & restart the server. If not go to visual admin-> remove the existing dc from there in deploy section. restart the server & redeploy.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to resart the server and do the re-mapping of the node having the missing attribute from model to your controller again.

This will surely resolve the issue.

regards,

amit bagati

Former Member
0 Kudos

J2EE engine restart did the trick for us...

Uriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can undeploy from RemoteGui.bat present in usr folder of your server installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mayaa,

After restarting if still have the problem, un deploy the DC from deploy tool and redploy again this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

Where can i undeploy the DC? where can i access the deploy tool?

Regards