Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP .NET Connector - Empty Tables

Ok, I recently posted an issue I was having using a tool from a company called Softwise that sells an updated version of the .NET Connector, but did not get any luck (

Empty Tables using Softwise SAP Connector).

I took a couple steps back and installed VS2003 Professional with the .NET Connector 2.0. I recreated the exact call from the last time and after some work, I ended up with the same exact result.

I'm calling a BAPI that takes some simple input parameters, one output parameter (BAPIRET2) and a bunch of input/output parameters that are all in the form of tables. After the call is made, the BAPIRET2 is returned correctly with all the values as expected.

However, I am expecting to have one of my tables returned with 8 entries in the table, but I keep getting 0. Unfortunately my SAP counterpart believes that everything is correct on his end as when he runs this BAPI within SAP, it works correctly.

Is there anything I'm missing with the connectivity between .NET and SAP? Looking at every tutorial, I'm doing what is expected. Since I'm getting some data, that is confusing as to why not all.

I would GREATLY appreciate any help that someone can give.

Matt Schumacker

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question