Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGUI JAVA 7.10 (OSX 10.5.1): cannot select multiple columns in ALV

lorenzo_nicora2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

in sapgui java 7.10 (on mac osx 10.5.1) I cannot select multiple columns in ALV reports.

I can do it only in some transactions (like SE16). But on all our custom reports (REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY) in does not work.

Any hint?

Many thanks,

Lorenzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Lorenzo,

what is the selection mode (SEL_MODE) set to in your custom reports? Can you demonstrate the same issue running report BCALV_GRID_VERIFY?

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

P.S. Mac OS X 10.5.1 will be supported starting 7.10 rev 1

lorenzo_nicora2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf-Martin,

BCALV_GRID_VERIFY works correctly. But in REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY I cannot find parameter SEL_MODE. Any suggestion??

Thanks,

Lorenzo

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

did you double check if selecting multiple columns works with SAP GUI for Windows in the same report?

If yes, I suggest to file a bug report so we can do a remote logon to run your custom report.

If not it might be because of REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY itself or your parameters calling REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

Does this problem occur with SAPgui for Java 7.10 Rev 1 (as well as with SAPgui for Java 7.10 Rev 0)?

/David Rosenberg

lorenzo_nicora2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rolf-Martin: The very same report works correctly with the windows GUI

David: No, 7.10 Rev1 doesn't solve the problem.

Should I report a bug? (never done it before, need some hints: do I need to open a message in OSS like for standard R/3 problems?

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lorenzo,

To report this bug you do need to create a customer message in OSS, the same way that you do for R/3 problems. You should use application area "BC-FES-JAV" for the message.

/David Rosenberg

lorenzo_nicora2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I close this old thread since in 7.10 rev 6 it works correctly.

Regards,

Lo