cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ40- Column "Planned Total" (BPDY-WERT2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJ40 transaction, How can I obtain the Planned Total Column (BPDY-WERT2)?.

The data element BP_WERT2 has not references in tables or function modules.

Thanks in advance.

Pilar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Pilar,

I am also facing the same problem , if you have got to any solution or conclusion i would be grateful if you share it with me ...

Regards,

Pratish Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Pilar

Using Cj40 transaction u can obtain the planned costing value based on selecting the unit costing in the CJ40 transaction.

For to do unit costing need Costing Variant (Project planning / Easy cost planning) based on OKKT settings.

With the selected variant - ref the fiscal year and version - which takes to another screen where unit costing is done. Based on Category (Material / Internal activity / Sub con / variable text) - enter the corresponding fields - like plant - quantity , price.

Once done select the line items - simulate the costing - to check whether any errors in the costing.

Save the cost estimate. Now the cost estimate which done will reflect in BDPY-WERTS)?

ENJOY COST PLANNING in SAP PS. Award Points if useful.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PratapC,

Thanks for the information, but I need the tables and fields where I can obtain the planned Total (field BPDY-WERT2 in dynpro). I need this information for making a select in a report.

I can obtain the Cost Plan colum with this select:

SELECT SINGLE wtjhr FROM bpja

INTO lv_gastos

WHERE lednr EQ lednr

AND objnr EQ lv_objnr

AND versn EQ '020'

AND vorga EQ 'KSTP'.

But I don´t know which is the select for the Planned Total column. Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Pilar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plan values would be update in table RPSCO with value type 1.

Use Budget type field in your logic to distinguish the Plan value origin.

Regards

Sreenivas