cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anyone know what this badi is used for?

Regards

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>This BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI is used to transfer data from SRM to R/3 backend system or ECC. Used in Extended Classic Scenario (ECS).</u>

<b>(ECS: PO Transfer to Logistics Backend)</b>

<b>You can modify the data passed from SRM before PO gets created in Backend.</b>

<u>Please read the relevant SAP provided documentation using SE18 Transaction in this case for more details.</u>

Hope this answers your queries. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a PO in R/3 is not amended, after a change is made to the PO in SRM ( in ECS), could it be down to the Badi?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Before PO is created in R/3, you can make any changes in SRM side and once this BADI Implementation is called in SRM, it calls the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 BAPI in Backend from SRM to create the corresponding PO.</u>

Hope this answers your query.

Regrds

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason why I'm asking these questions is that, I'm getting an error in SRM when amending the PO in SRM. By amending I mean, add an item to an existing PO in SRM. If I amend the PO in SRM, by changing text, quantity, it works fine. The approvals go through and the changes are reflected in the PO in R/3. But I struggling to change a PO, when adding additional items in SRM. And so I though it may be down to this Badi????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the related links / pointers below -></b>

<b>For Debugging from ECC into SRM</b>

<b>Other useful links -></b>

<u>Hope this will help. Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what excatly ius the error that you get when you try to add new items?