cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on Internal Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

My question pertains to retrieving data on Internal Orders and standard reporting capability.

Is there a standard report that will provide me with the following information:

Estimated Cost, Expenditures (Totals:Current Month,YTD and life of the IO)

Going one step further:

Viewing: Open I.O.'s and Closed I.O.'s

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge also, I am very new with SAP so please be specific and do not assume I know what you might be talking about.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jody,

did you check the standard reports?

Financial Accounting

Controlling

Internal Orders

Info System

there are some reports, probably you find one which is suitable for you.

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric, thanks for replying so quickly.

I did. I looked at KOK5 which provided me the with the Estimated Cost.

I also looked at S_ALR_87012995. The issue I have with this one is one the IO were settled and you go to look at these IO's the balance is ZEROed out. I don't know how to see what was expensed to them for a given month or over the life of the IO.

Thanks for responding.....is there a setting that I can change to see those expenses?

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these reports are created with report painter, which you can copy and modify according to your requirements. Unforunately I haven't got any knowledge in this area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that info at least points me in the right direction. Let me ask you this then is something special with in SAP. (Add on, separate software?)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you find in SAP Menu:

Info System

Ad Hoc Reports

Report Painter

check the transactions there... I know the training for this tool takes two days at SAP, so it is good to look for some documentation or ask for specific help here at SDN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Eric, I appreciated the timely responses. I will go down that path and see where it leads me.

Answers (0)