cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at the time of Shopping cart creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can any one tell me, I get an error message at the time of raising a SC,

The error is

Partner 22452 not found with with partner function type goods recipent.

Account 54102022 requires an assignment to an CO object

No address found for partner type goods recipient.

I have checked users consistency he is fine, I checked all the attributes they were fine.

So where could be problem? can any one suggest?

Best Regards,

Sairam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Which SRM version are you using ?</b>

See that Partner 22452 is consistent using BBP_CONSISTENCY_CHECK report.

<u>For the Error (2), "Account 54102022 requires an assignment to an CO object".. You need to go in the Cost Assignment section of the Shopping cart and enter a Cost Center For teh GL Account - 54102022.</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul

We are currently using SRM 4 version,

1.Currently we have got 2 issues where one has got a BP error, when we try to repair the user system says that , I cannot repair it as there is a open shopping cart item agaianst the user.

2. In this case we have no errors with user but still this gives the follwing 3 errors

No address found for partner function type goods recipient

Account assignment requires CO object.

how to go about this? please suggest

Partner not found with partner fucntion type goods reciepient.

Best Regards,

sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>First check -></u>

1- transaction : CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE

select org structure where your user is and check that you have green lights (no missing address....)

2- <b>Run transaction USERS_GEN</b>

Select check user - Is everything correct or does the user need to be repaired ?

3. <b>OSS note 907169 : "To repair the user data, you must redistribute using HR/ALE replication.</b>

<u>You can then check the user data using Transactions 'SU01' and 'BP' and you can adjust them manually where necessary."</u>

4. <u>Please check if the user that you are using to shop has its BP created consistently. Please perform the trx BBP_BP_OM_INTEGARTE transaction for the User and BP and you should find the inconsistency in the BP. You can also check it directly in Trx PPOMA_BBP under the check tab for that Users CP.

Please click on the synchronize button inside the transaction. This should fix the error. If this doensot fix the error, please follow the suggestion below:

If you are not in a productive environment, please delete the position ID and the relevant assignments associated to it from transaction PPOMA_BBP. Also delete the business partner using trx BUPA_DEL. Once you have done this, please re integrate the User ID into the Org Structure.</u>

5. <u>Business partner error related link</u>

/message/4395909#4395909 [original link is broken]

<b>Other related links -></b>

OSS note 801133 resolves the problem from backend system

<u>Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul