cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue recognition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one tell me the T-code for the revenue recognition in CRM. Do we need to execute every period as a month end activity?

Thanks

Shravanthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no single t-code in CRM for revenue ecognition configuration. You have to go through the IMG for these configurations. Look under CRM > Billing > Integration and CRM > Industry specific solutions > Media > IP > Transactions > Settings for IPM > Settings for revenue recognition

Do not forget to reward if it helps,

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paul,

Thanks for your response

In R/3 we execute VF44(revenue recognition) its a month end transaction we execute every month for postings of revenue from a deferred account to revenue account. Just wanted to find out the end user transaction they execute for them to post the revenue periodically after we configure the revenue recognition in CRM.

thanks

shravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got you. I don't think thee is any such transaction available out-of-box CRM. You need to develop a custom program and then assign to a custom t-code, which the user can access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding i think in CRM it an automatic revenue postings. if that gets posted automatically. If it does i dont need any custome trnscation.

Since its done manually in R/3 I was thinking the same in CRm as long as its post the revenues automatically i am good

thanks for your help

shravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have done all the necessary FICO integration steps in conjuction with CRM billing ,then it should get posted automatically in FICO

Answers (0)