Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Table Control

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how to trigger a table control depends upon drop down selection.say for example i have dropdown from January to December when i choose a particular month, that month data has to be fetched accordingly.ie the table control has to be refreshed and data has to be fetched correctly from that month how i can achieve this scenario?kindly help me regarding this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the dynpro screen just define a field as a listbox with a user-command attached and fill the listbox contents (via VRM_SET_VALUES) with your list of month numbers (as key) and names (as text)... then when the user changes selection you will get to PAI where you can just clear the internal table that represents the contents of the table control and refill for the newly selected month.

Jonathan

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the dynpro screen just define a field as a listbox with a user-command attached and fill the listbox contents (via VRM_SET_VALUES) with your list of month numbers (as key) and names (as text)... then when the user changes selection you will get to PAI where you can just clear the internal table that represents the contents of the table control and refill for the newly selected month.

Jonathan