cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run-Time Error in UWL PAR File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I took the UWL PAR File from portal(EP 6.0 NW2004), created one project in NWDS and deployed into the portal (EP 7.0 NW2004s). And also i have created the iView and Page for this PAR File. When i tried to preview the page, iam getting the script error message like <b>EPCM.getSAPTop().gHistoryFrameworkObj is null or not an object</b>.

I didnt change any thing in the jsp file and class file in the PAR file. I am just created the project and deployed. I have added these jar files to the project(bc.uwl.service.api_api.jar, bc.uwl.service.api_core.jar, bootstrap_api.jar, com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.ui.util_api.jar). Also copied into the lib folder in PORTAL-INF.

Please give me your suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Create an alias in the web.xml (ie. portal/interop) and then insert parameter "nested window=1".

Please check out <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4a3addc4-0501-0010-bfbb-9cdd29581adf">this</a> for a full example.

And of course make sure the link you're using in the iFrame is pointing to the alias rather than the /irj/portal.

Kind regards,

Ankit