cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output differs from Printpreview and Spool ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Let me tell u my actual problem.

1. When I see the output of the PO in the Print Preview it's coming perfectly.

But when I see the output of the same PO in the Spool it's not the same.

2. For this reason I want to Debug the PO in both the cases i.e Print Preview case and Spool Case.

3. When I'm trying to debug in the Print Preview case it's going into the script and I'm able to check the values. But that'S not my Problem .

My Problem is with the Spool case bcoz I'm getting a different output when compared to that of the Print Preview Output.

4. SO I want to debug the script whn I choose the Spool Option .

i.e Path is : ME22N --> GIve a PO --> Click on Messages Tab --> Select any of the Processed Record and Press Repeat output and --> SAVE.

Before pressing the SAVE Button I pressed /h and started to debug .

But It's not going into the script at all.Instead it is going to some other standard program and creating a spool request.

5. My first Qn is : When viewed from the Spool will it go into the script or not ?

My second Qn is : Hw to debug the script when we are seeing the output from a SPOOL i.e from the Path :

ME22N --> GIve a PO --> Click on Messages Tab --> Select any of the Processed Record and Press Repeat output and --> SAVE.

Hope I'm clear now in my Explanation.

Regards,

Deepu.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to be an issue with the Output Device. For the Spool, try to print on a different printer/ or the default SAP output device (SAPWIN device type).

If the output comes correctly, then the issue is with the Driver.

Regards,

abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

I checked with different Printers but still the same problem.

Regards,

Deepu.K