cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport organizer-object lcoked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expert's,

I have created variable and also saved in request.Now I looked at that I am finding in LOCK/IMORT STATUS is LOCKED.Can any tell what exactly this and also tell me how to resolve this issue?

thanks in advance.

vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means that ur variable can be sent with this transport.

It will not transport if it is not locked (without lock sign).

regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.and I am not getting that symbol for some requestes.

Is it mandatory to get that one?

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean you dont see Locked icon for some Objects? Right click on Request-->Lock Objects to lock all objects in the rquest.if Objects are not locked,it will cause inconsistencies.

Lock/import Status should be 'locked'.So in your case,it is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U mean to say that is must irrespctive of the objects whether it is variable,cube..etc...right?But I have not faced any problem till now without that ICON.The objects have transported to QA very well.

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know, Objects(to be transported Objects). should be locked in request.Otherwise changes will be lost.I have no idea how could you manage to transport without locking Objects.as soon as you save the Obejcts in request,it will be locked. if you want to chenge the Request,then you have to unlock the Obejct using Se03 then save the Objects in new request and release new request.Then lock the old request.. there are many ways to transport the Objects..

Request can not be released if one of the Objects is locked in any other request.So you have to unlock the Object from Other request.(it depends on the procedure you follow to transport your Objects)

anyway what is your issue now?

Answers (0)