cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range Reset for excise documnets

0 Kudos

Hi

Excise number range got reset in between the financial year. The initial documents which were create on april-may, becuase of reseting the number range was overwritten by new documents.

How can we retrieve the old documents of april may

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Voltas

First, go to <b>J1I7</b>, enter the respective excise group,Transaction Type <b>DLFC</b>, the Invoice date and execute. Now you will get all the billing documents with respect to the particular excise group where you can see both excise invoice number and SAP Billing and Delivery Document Numbers.

Secondly, go to <b>J1IIN</b>, select "<i>Excise Invoice</i>" on top and display. Since as per your comments, for multiple billing documents, one excise invoice would have been allocated. So choose the "<i>Alternate selection</i>" where you can enter the SAP Billing document and enter. Now you can see the respective excise invoice.

Thanks

G.Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

I am not gettign the billing document number in J1i7. And i have missed the documnets for all transaction type.

Please suggest.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Voltas

I dont know why you are not getting the data. There is another way to check. Go to <b>SE16</b> use table <b>J_1IEXCHDR</b>. If you execute this report, you will get a list of excise invoice numbers and corresponding SAP billing document number. Try this.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

We would like to talk to you in person to get more details.

I would appreciate if we can get your contact details at the earilest.

Your inputs may help us resolve the issue on hand.

Regards,

Hari D Shet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is no way to retrieve the previous excise number always set warnings in the number range more than 10% so that u can avoid the same next time.

cheers..

Santosh