Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable the page down and page up in screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my screen there is 2 button which hve the function code PGUP and PGDN,

which will function only if i press those button. I want to do the same function whn presses the button in the key board(page down and page up ). When its not even gone to the PAI or PBO when i tried to debug after pressing page down and page up.

plz help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try fm SCROLLING_IN_TABLE

A.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz give some solution

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try fm SCROLLING_IN_TABLE

A.

0 Kudos

but requirement is....

the Fcode of page up( button on the KEYBOARD ) is PGUP.

dat function code is handled in the PAI event. But the prob is when i press page up button in the keyboard.. Its not even going to PAI or PBO..

0 Kudos

Assign PGUP and PGDN function codes to proper "Function Keys" in your pf-status. Page up is the forth last button on the Function keys and Page down is the next one.

In your PAI use the SCROLLING_IN_TABLE FM.

After assigning these codes to proper Fucntion keys you will do the page up and page down with the help of keyboard also.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

do u mean function keys are Ctrl-Shift-F8 and Ctrl-Shift-F9 ??

and tried without using Fm.. but i didnt get...I hve handle the PGUP and PGDN in PAI.. so this FM is needed or not.. 'coz then i press page up its not even going to PAI or PBO.

0 Kudos

It seems that you have assigned your PGUP to CtrlShiftF8. You need to change that from ControlShiftF8 to standard page up button.

Open you PF- status.

Open the Function Keys

The very first farme of the Function key is <b>Standard Toolbar</b>. In this toolbar you can see the icons for the page up and page down. (Forth last and third last).

Assigne your code PGUP to this function key. Because this the statndard one.

Once you assign the key to standard key than you will able to go into PAI after pressing PgUp button on the Keyboard.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

THANK YOU!!!!!!!