cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP xMII Applet not showing any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

i have created one xacute query and display template and in xacute query i am pasing input parameter values . when i am running my page with help of dynamic page generator i am getting output same time when i am calling it with url also i am getting output but when i am putting my applet code in irpt page i am not gettin any output i am gettin no data on applet

applet code i am using in irpt page is

<APPLET NAME="MyApplet" WIDTH="640" HEIGHT="400" CODE="iChart" CODEBASE="/Illuminator/Classes" ARCHIVE="illum8.zip" MAYSCRIPT>

<PARAM NAME="QueryTemplate" VALUE="UserTemplates/prav_test/KPI_CM_P">

<PARAM NAME="DisplayTemplate" VALUE="UserTemplates/prav_test/KPID_MP">

</APPLET>

thanks in advance

regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Jamie Cawley

problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy ,

as applet is showing so i am not able to see java console by right click, when i am clicking on applet then query properties and display properties both are inactive . and one more thing this is the first time i am seeing the data with help of applets so i think cache problem is note here

can u please check following code this i am using in applet for irpt page is correct or not .

<APPLET NAME="MyApplet" WIDTH="640" HEIGHT="400" CODE="iChart" CODEBASE="/Illuminator/Classes" ARCHIVE="illum8.zip" MAYSCRIPT>

<PARAM NAME="QueryTemplate" VALUE="UserTemplates/prav_test/KPI_CM_P">

<PARAM NAME="DisplayTemplate" VALUE="UserTemplates/prav_test/KPID_MP">

</APPLET>

when i am running through URL

http://server/Lighthammer/DynamicPageServlet?btnGeneratePage=Generate+Page&Height=400&Width=640&Quer...

its running fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you loading the IRPT file via a URL or by opening the file??? It will only work when loaded via a URL as in:

http://server/MyFile.irpt

Not when loaded as:

c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyFile.irpt

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Your url has a path of

UserTemplates/KPI_CM_P

for your query template, where your applet has

UserTemplates/prav_test/KPI_CM_P

Regards,

Jamie

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A 'No Data Available' error message in the applet always means that the real error should be in the Sun Java Console - what does this say? You can also use the right-click menu to get the Data...Details and have it run the query again to see the text/html output results similar to testing the query template from the Template Editor.

Have you possibly made template changes since the applet was displayed in the browser and now need to clear the cache in the console? Tools...Sun Java Console...x

Regards,

Jeremy