cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding issue in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

In sales order if i give one material and quantity then system automatically rounding it to higher value ex: if i give 2.1 it is rounded to 3.0

For this material no MRP views are activated. and in Item catogoery, Material master Rounding profile option is also not checked.

would like to know how this automatic rounding functionality is taking place in sales order.where to check for this?

please advice me

TIA

KOGI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kogi,

Go to OB90 and select appropriate rounding rule..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

firstly, setup the field Rounding permitted of item category you used in S/O.

secondly, setup the field RoundingProfile in material master data.

thirdly, check the value in transaction OWD1, Maintain Control Profiles for Quantity Optimizng, Assign Control Profiles.

I think these basic setup can achieve your target.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kogi,

Goto OB90 and select your company code and check the rounding rule.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kogi

Check in IMG path- Logistics General -> Quantity Optimizing and Allowed Logistics Units of Measure -> Control for Quantity Optimizing where any rounding profile is maintained.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did u check the Qty Stipulations Tab of Sales Org1 of MMR.

CHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked ,it is maintained as min order 1, min del 1 and no rounding profile.

KOGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether this exists: Rounding Rules for Currencies: ob90.

Ex: You need to give Routine 17 in the Alt. Cal. Type in the pricing procedure so that your condition value is rounded off to nearest decimal for e.g. 393.77 will be converted to 394.00. One step of caution you need to have a table entry of your client in T001R-REINH (Rounding Rules for Company Code and Currency) for this rounding.

CHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kogi,

Goto transaction V/08 and for your condition type,you can select the"Rounding up" for your rounding rule.

This will solve your problem

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

i am not quite clear about your answer.

my problem is while entering the quanity in sales order, Quantity is automatically rounded to higervalue.

for his please tell me where to check

TkU

kogi