Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to update enhancement category in ECC6 for Z-Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in Upgrade project from 4.5B to ECC6. In Ecc6 I want to update Enhancement category for Z-Table but this facility is not avilable in 4.5B.

Unless updating enhancement category for Z-Table then it is throughing runtime error.

But Z-Table has some datas. My question is if update enhancement category and save and activate this Z-Table then is there any problem affect to that table data.

Or any other problem will be arised ?

Waiting for quick response.

Best Regards,

Padhy

2 REPLIES 2

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it will make any problem..

check the below link

Regards,

nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not to Worry Dear.. enhancement catagory is like u want urr table to be enhanceable (i.e the no of fields can be increase , decrease or edited)

so its just an catagory setting or configuration like do you want to allow others to change fields setting in your table.

so actual proble may occur when u add, remove or edit fields list. (ofcourse when you have made it enhanceable)

so if there is possability of data truncation then u will get error and you have to go to SE14 for Table adjustment

No Rewards Plz..