Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection screen text not appearing in other than engllish language .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

On selction screen I have 3 select-option and 2 radio button for that I have the selection text maintain in 'Selection Text".

When I login to system using French language then on selection screen only select options text is appearing in French language and Radio buttons text is not appearing in French language, it appearing in English language. In the program where I have maintain the selction text one column is there name as "Dictionary Object" which has the check box. In that, for select options check box is check in Dictionary object but for Radio button that check box is in disable mode.

So how can Radio buttons text is appearing in French language when login through french language.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You've two options. One, log in in French and maintain the texts for the radio buttons directly. Two, use tx SE63 to maintain the texts for the radio buttons in French.

The select-options are automatically translated because their texts come from the data dictionary, and (as presumably they're SAP standard types), they're already translated as part of the French language pack. But the radio-buttons you have to do yourself.

matt

2 REPLIES 2

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You've two options. One, log in in French and maintain the texts for the radio buttons directly. Two, use tx SE63 to maintain the texts for the radio buttons in French.

The select-options are automatically translated because their texts come from the data dictionary, and (as presumably they're SAP standard types), they're already translated as part of the French language pack. But the radio-buttons you have to do yourself.

matt

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the tcode SE63 to maintain the texts for the radio buttons in French.

Regards,

nagaraj