cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Qualifier Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a qualifier field as salary while designation and level as my non qualifiers.After importing the data ,I m not able to see the values in qualifier field(salary) in the Data Manager.

how is it possible to see the values of qualifier field?

Is there any need to do some settings or configurations?

Please let me know.

Regards

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishe ,

The problem u mentioned is the way how MDM works . If u want to see the values u have to put the cursor on the no qualifier it will show the details of ur yes qualifiers .But if u want to see them then made another duplicate field of yes qualifier as no qualifier in console and map the source field with the duplicate field also .In this way u can see the yes qualifier details in Data manager.

Regards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nisha,

yes, you have to map.

hope this may help you,

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

The Problem that you mentioned is not exactly a problem as this is how MDM works.

You can only view the non qualifier details in the mdm data manager even if you make them as display fields in the console.

If you wish to see the qualifier details you need to place you mouse on the tabs below the record pane in the properties details for the main table record where you will be able to see the qualifier table name.

As soon as you place you mouse on the qualified table name you will be able to view the qualifier details which appears in a dialog box in yellow colour for that selected record.

Hope it helped

Regards

Simona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do I need to map the qualifier field in main table with source field in this case?

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

I f you want to see values in the qualifier field SALARY,

1.in the DATA MANAGER, in the qualified table, just put cursor on NON-Qualifier, in your example (Designation and level).

2. If you want to See the salary, another way is,

create one more non-qualifier and map this salary field to that.

hope this may help you,

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see the original values in the qualifier field.

I can just see the values of nonqualifiers separated by a semicolon in qualifier field.

Regards

Nisha