cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW-- How to Import Issue for Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How do i import Issue for Production Through DTW.

Thanks & Regards

somi mishra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somi,

finally i found something am familiar with,

to import Goods Issues from Production, you need to use data object oInventoryGenEntry (the generic goods issue). to link to the original Production Oders, you need to feed the columns BaseType, BaseEntry and BaseEntry of its DocumentLine objects.

I posted a [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7659] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; couple of months ago on using DTW to create a demo database, this topic was mentioned a little bit. you may download the sampel DTW files [there|https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=AWO97U9B0TMV8ZX9NS106AU1CZTHR7YOFMLWCDGUOZWF9JYO05]

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

why do you want to use DTW to issue for production ? You could use backflush as issue method so that you can skip issue for production job. If you have issue for production batch job which it means you want to add all the qty of RM issued to production one times and all at onces for more than 10 PO, I think it is better to use addon. You create an excel template and export the data to be txt file, the txt file imported to the issue for production form using the addon. I just compare this situation with the client request in long time ago. they request fast and not manual sales order creation from quotation. just to compare it to your situation but need your detail explanation.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz let me know Di Object of Issue for Production ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

Its "60" value.

HIH,

Anton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Somi!

You have to use templates for sales and purchase docs.

Just fill up the DocObjectCode column by the "60" value at document header template. This is the object number for Issue document.

And don't forget fill up BaseType, BaseEntry and BaseLine columns at document lines template.

P.S. Read the DTW help for Sales and Purchasing Documents section. There is more about.

HIH,

Anton