Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form creation with fillable=X fails

Johnny_B_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working with a form designed in SFP - in the PDF preview everything is fine, the fields are fillable.

When I create the form with the generated function module, it only works when docparams-fillable is empty (but then it is a static form)

If I call the function module with fillabe=X I get a FPRUNX error. I need a fillable form (unfortunately).

I have seen in the forum that others had the same problem - but have not found a solution yet.

What do I need to tell the basis people for checking ADS configuration or installation?

best regards,

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

If you want yo make form fillable that means it becomes not just print form, but interactive form. Even if you are not planning to send data back to SAP and just want to change smth in the form before output - it is still sort of interaction, isn't it?

Unlike print-forms part of this solution (which is included in you SAP license), interactive part requires additional licensing and installation of special credential on ADS server.

Only if you have credential installed at the server you can make form fillable.

See this note <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/736902">736902</a>

Regards,

Petr Perstnev