Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to write the start routine in BI 7

Hi experts,

I am facing problem with the follwing, please help me as it is urgent and points will be assigned.

I am working on BI 7, I had two extractors from R/3 0FI_GL_4 and 0FI_GL_6. Extracted data to BI system, In BI system created two DSO namely 0FIGL_O02 and ZFI_GL_6. so I had moved the data from 0FI_GL_4 to 0FIGL_O02 ( P&L accounts) and from 0FI_GL_6 to ZFI_GL_6 ( Balance sheet accounts).

So here what we did is that we had created created one more DSO ZFI_GL_7, in this DSO we had loaded the both the DSO data of 0FIGL_O02 and ZFI_GL_6.

so here comes the problem.

Balance sheet accounts would not have Cost Centre values and in turn P & L accounts would have Cost Centre data. this is true.

But i am not able to look the costcentre data for all the GL accountsin the DSO ZFI_GL_7, only some few GL accounts have the data some does not have.

In this regard please help me. and it is very much urget.

For your kind information , one more info is there please note.

Whatever the data is coming to DSO ZFI_GL_7 is copied into the another DSO ZFI_GL_8 ( HYPERION DATA LOAD) , FOR THIS WE HAD WRITTEN THE ABAP PROGRAM also.

So can anyone help.

Hi ABAP experts,

Please find the above information,

Since I had to write the ABAP program in 0FIGL_O02 in Transformations, the program is already there, but the delete statement shows like this.

"DELETE SOURCE_PACKAGE where BAL_FLAG = 'X'."

In this case I want to allow the GL accounts data with cost centre data, so that I want to see for all GL accounts the cost center data will be populated. so Please help me what is the process to write the code.

At the same time I want to write the ABAP code at ZFI_GL_6 to restrict the GL accounts, since this accounts are already present in the DSO, so that we cannot get the duplicate data in the ZFI_GL_7 DSO.

So what I had did is that I had created database table in BDV system using SE11, So here I had created G/L account and costcenter fields using the BSEG table . I had add all the entries for G/L accounts and activated.

Now I have to write the ABAP code in the transformations of 0FIGL_O02 to allow the G/L accounts with the cost center data.

Please help me how to write the ABAP code

So Please help me in this regard.

Thanks

Sekhar

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question