cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgetn - User Decision Text in logon language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a user decision step in my workflow with the workitem text 'Select one of the following'. I want to <b>display the text in logon language .</b>

Can anyone tell me how to do this???

Thanks,

Sivagami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the Extras-Translation to provide Danish text for the Decision title & decision options.

This has solved this issue.

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivagami,

Goto Business Workplace and goto Settings->Workflow Settings ->Personal Settings and choose the checkbox Display Workitem in Logon Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I thought if I metion as 'Urgent' it will be answered quickly. Hereafter I wont do this...

Do we need to do the specified setting for each user separately? Is there any other way of doing it all together?

Also will this setting also applicable for workflow in the logon language??

Also the setting is changing only the translated texts & not the standard text like 'Cancel and keep workitem in inbox'.

Thanks,

Sivagami

Message was edited by:

sivagami rathinam

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivagami,

You can preset this option from the customizing. Check under SAP NetWeaver --> Application Server --> Business management --> Basic Settings (Workflow System) --> change presettings for Personal Workflow settings.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log in to the system with the needed language, and maintain the text with that language.

And please do not use word 'urgent' in the subject in future.

Message was edited by:

Karri Kemppi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the solution...

When I specify 'Urgent' I really mean it.

Thanks,

Sivagami

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you got the solution mark yr thread as Answered and reward points for useful answers..

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivigami,

We understand you really mean it, but it is not according to the forum guidelines and quite frankly it is absolutely not urgent for me. As I try to answer these questions voluntarily it also doesn't impress me much.

Regards,

Martin