cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add field in CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to add a field in table CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR so that it can be shown in transaction crm_dno_monitor.I understand that the values needs to be populated from badi CRM_DNO_MONITOR.I am able to fetch the value , but I wanted to add some fields in CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR so that I can pass those values to these fields and can show in my ALV.Is it possible to add soem new fields to this table .

Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the fields that you want to add?

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add field , no of hrs taken to resolve a issue , which I wld be calculated by subtracting changed at and created at fields .LOgic wise I know what to do it and I have to do it in a badi , but I want to show that field in ALV.For that I need to add a custom field in strcuture .How can this be achieved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Saurabh,

Display the Structure CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR in tcode se11 by entering it in Data type field...

After that click on Append Structure on the application bar..

You get a pop up, there there is a button called "Create Append", click on it and give your Append Structure a Name..

Then Include the fields you want in this append structure...

Activate the append Structure and then you are done...

And this is the not the right Forum to post such Questions, please post such questions in ABAP General forum....

Please Reward points for usefull answer...

Regards,

Anand..

Answers (0)