J_1P0042 : How to apply this
I've download this from
mySAP ERP ->
mySAP ERP Financials ->
Country Information ->
mySAP ERP Financials - Poland ->
the zip files contain this files:
R001680.sf4 which I need to put in \usr\sap\trans\data.
K001680.sf4 which I need to put in \usr\sap\trans\cofiles
I dont know which client I have to import this in? Do I need to put the client information? Any special condition for the import?
Need your help for clarifcation.
Harshal Dusane replied
Please use following step.
1. Unzip the file contain transport request.
2. Put the Data file and co file into the respective directory i.e.
R001680.sf4  \usr\sap\trans\data.
3. Logon to the respective system in 000 client with User ID :- DDIC.
4. Use the T-code STMS Overview  Imports  Select the respective System.
5. Extras  Other request  add  SF4K001680  Continue.
6. Import the transport request into the 000 client first and check the result.
7. If you got the respective result into 000 client then you have to pull transport request into other client also with help of T-code SCC1.