cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot create physical inventory for a doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to create a physical inventory doc for a code in 1 location using MI31, there is nothing come out for the list. I check that there is no physical inventory active exists for that code in that particular location at all and all the master data is maintained properly.

Kindly please advise whether there is any other master data that I might miss out or why I cannot the physical doc for that code?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Control table ,which indicator are you checking ,is it 'Select data and issue log' or 'Generate batch input' or 'Create documents directly'?

Go to Acc to Stock balance table and tick 'Include materials subject to physical invenotry' , then material list will come.

Hope this is the issue, try it and let me know please.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is generate batch input.

Has tick the 'Include materials subject to physical invenotry' , But still cannot comes out.

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u done the full steps ? have u processed the background sessions?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When there is nothing in the list during MI31, there will be no batch session create at all, so we cannot proceed on anymore. The rest of the codes is ok, there is no such issue.

Kindly please advise. Thank you.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to print the document you have to execute MI21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no document created at all in the very first step (MI31). So we are not able to proceed to the next step.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have stock for your selection? Material, plant, storage location?

Compare with MB52.

It would help if you could tell what fields in details you entered or removed values from in MI31 .

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check:

1. whether material is marked for deletion

2. Stock is there for that material

3.whether ticked 'unrestricted ' or blocked' or inspection' in ACC to STOCK table

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Material is not marked for deletion, we try both untick and tick the "Materials marked for deletion", also not working.

2. Either there is stock or no stock should not have problem, as we are going to create the inventory doc to adjust the stock. We have create the location master data for the code.

3. We ticked the unrestricted stock.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sim

I have the same problem with transaction code MI31.

Did you resolved the issue?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if that material was already counted this year, then it will not be proposed again.

If you want coutn it again, then click the button ACC to sSTCK in the middle of the MI31 screen and tick the boxes for include already counted material and include already coutned batches .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has tick the box, but still not coming out.