Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in transformation step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my requirement i have a BPM with the following steps

start->Rx->Send<>Tranform>Send->end

first send step is synchronous and it is sending req to a website and receiving response through http receiver channel.

second send step is asynchronous , sending response received from website to a file server through file receiver channel.

i have a transformation step ,where i am doing transformation between the structure in receive step and the structure in second send step,

can i do that?

can we do transformation between any async abstract structures that we define for BPM?

BPM is showing error in transformation step, i dont know whats the error is and how to see the error and rectify the problem

plz help

regards

jhansi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

can we do transformation between abstract interface in first step and abstrat interface of last step?

when i press f7 - no semantic errors found.

when i go into the graphical view, it is showing error that: interface mapping is not found. it is not recognising the interface mapping. but inetrface mapping is configured correctly.

jhansi

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for the message interface selected in mapping. only when they are in sync the IM will be enabled for selection

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>-Check the Transformation Step in BPM, weather it has correct source and target abstract interfaces or not.

- Check the Message Mapping and interface Mapping manually from the Test Tab in IR.

-Check the status of the Error of BPM in SXI_CACHEIntegration ProcessyourBPM. Code should be 0..if something else it is showming means it has an Error.

-Check the Test data you are using to test your interface.

- Check Webservice sending the correct response or it is failing at the time of response..may be because of WS is not running properly or server is down.</b>

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jhansi,

make sure that you are using the same abstract message interface for your interface mapping and for defining the container element.Analyze the eeror...Check the BPM flow (F7).It will display the error message

With Regards,

Vidya

Message was edited by:

Vidya

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur design is correct.

What is the status of message in sxmb_moni. Also go to IR, open ur Integration Process and press F7 for checking whether BPM is configured properly or not.

Then go to sxi_cache and check the status of ur Integration Process. Its should be 0. Status 99 is error.

Regards,

Prateek

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>can i do that?</i>

>>

yes you can.

<i>can we do transformation between any async abstract structures that we define for BPM?

BPM is showing error in transformation step, i dont know whats the error is and how to see the error and rectify the problem</i>

>>>

make sure that the interface mapping provided in the transformation step uses the correct abstract interface.