Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi problem with the transaction XD02.please help..full marks given

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running a transaction XD02 and providing the following details.

Tcode: XD02

Customer: J101

Company Code: C800

Sale Org: CJRP

Dist Chan: 00

Divison: CH

<ENTER> and then

Click on pushbutton "Other Communication" - the popup does not include option INT Internet mail (SMTP).it has got other options like fax,pager services,printer,remote mail,telephone but no internet mail.

can anybody help me in adding this functionality.

full marks wud be given for the right person..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Accounts Recievable and Accoutns Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master Data --> Preparations for creating Customer Master Data --> Define Account groups with screen layouts.

Select any account group (Sold-to-Party) --> clickd details button (magnifier) --> In foeld status block double click General Data --> There docuble click Communication --> for Internet address click on Optional radio button.

Done

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Accounts Recievable and Accoutns Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master Data --> Preparations for creating Customer Master Data --> Define Account groups with screen layouts.

Select any account group (Sold-to-Party) --> clickd details button (magnifier) --> In foeld status block double click General Data --> There docuble click Communication --> for Internet address click on Optional radio button.

Done

0 Kudos

Hi jyothi,

Firstly thanx for ur reply.

I just followed ur steps..but i am unable to find the Internet mail (SMTP) option in XD02..

can u just tell me if i make the changes in SPRO..how it reflects in XD02.

kindly help with this issue...

full marks wud be given..

0 Kudos

Hi, customer screens will come depending on our settings in SPRO. we can make them visible or invisible through our settings. Basically SD Consultants do that.

any way. As you are using XD02, find out the customer account group and follow the steps for that account group in SPRO. the seetings will reflect in XD01, 02 and 03 transactions.

But in your case may be you are doing the steps for different account group (sold-to, ship-to, bill-to..etc). You can find account group in KNA1 table.

Save the entries and then check. try using logon again.

0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Thank you so much for your reply..now the problem is resloved..have given full points to you..

thanx alot once again..

Regards

Sahil