cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales not showing in reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have an invoice of 15th Nov that contains 2 materials. The issue is that when i run any system report or self developed report, only the sales of first material is showing. No report is showing sales of 2nd materail. I dont know why this is happening. If the invoice contains 2 materials and both of the materials have been despatched then why system is not showing sales of 2nd material.

Please respond.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed that statistics group in material master but it again reports are not showing sale of that material. Should I reverse the invoice??

Please respond early as this is urgent cuz of closing.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have to cancel the invoice-delivery-Order and do it again. If you have one or two such cases then do it this way.

What worries me is, why in customized report you are facing any problem. The standard report there will be problem because the data is not updated in some info-structures, but in customized report you should not have. Perhaps you are not using standard tables like VBRP, VBRK for sales related report but using info-structures for faster performance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes may be. most of the customized reports are in sap query.Lets try our users . then lets c wat happens.

But I am sure that this wont be the backend issue. This is simply user level issue.

Am i right?

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AI,

The best thing is to compare these 2 articles in MARA table and check out are there any considerable changes made in the second article for eg : discontinued

This should help you in finding a clue.

Rgds,

Aram K.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aisha,

Since the report is custom made it is difficult for the members to help you with the solution as we do not have the logic of the report. You would have to find it your self by debugging the report.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

In material master (Sales : sales org. 2) check the "Matl statistics grp"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matl statistics grp is empty.what should i do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be same for both the material.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls debug the report with the help of the technical guy.

1. You could have given a specific material number as input

2. The item line could be hardcoded in the report.

3. There can be some other way by which the 2nd material doesnt pass the selection criteria you have set.

If you sit with an ABAPer, you should be able to solve it in notime.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps.