HR general questions
. How is an employee in the HR Master data linked to a company to which he belongs?
. Can a personnel area be assigned to many company codes?
. What are the indicators defined by personnel sub areas?
. How do you categorize the employee groups?
What is ABKRS? feature for default pay roll ares
. What are the two ways of maintaining features?
. What is the info type to store personal data for an employee?
. Where are the default values for working hours per period taken from in IT 0008? Why is employee subgroup grouping for pcr significant for payroll?
. Are cost center assignments hierarchical? Where do you assign these in OM? . What are attributes of objects? Is vacancy a common attribute for all objects? . What are the other additional organizational assignments? .
Name the three administrators? How do you default these in IT0001?
. What is organizational key? How many bytes/characters does it constitute? How can it be defined? What is it mainly used for? .
What are employee attributes and how are they classified?
. What are features? What is the transaction for features?
Message was edited by:
Anantha Prakash replied
1. employee is linked to personnel area, and in turn personnel area is linked to company code
2. No it can be assigned to only one comapny code.
4. That depends on our needs. Mostly the classification will be like Active, Temporary, Contract etc
5 ABKRS - to default payroll area in 0001 infotype
6. Features can be maintained in TrEE / Table maintenance
7. Personal data - 0002 infotype
8. We assign cost centers to org units or positions in OM. Attributes are nothing but various characteristics of objects for eg, Name, Relationships, address, mail address etc. Vacancy is applicable for positions isnt
9. Time , payroll, personnel admin,the are defaulted through feature PINCH
10. Orgn key is used for authorisation purpose. it can hold upto 14 characters. defaulted thru feature VSDK1
12. <b>Pe03</b> is the Tcode for feature. they are used to default values in various infotypes after considering various decision variables.