cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a FILE-RFC-FILE scenario using BPM.

I referred a blog "RFC Scenario using BPM --Starter Kit" by Arpit seth.

I am getting the following error message in SXMB_MONI:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_RFC_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_RFC_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithi,

>>>>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation

............some time while creating ur message mapping u use the test tab to check wheater the mapping is correct or not ........and shows it is correct .......but the same mapping in sxmb_moni ie (while monitoring) it shows the error while transformation processing....... that means ur mapping which u have done might be wrong so one simple way to check during such error msg is the same way as suggested by the FAROQUI asd other persons ie goto->sxmb_moni->inbound payload->then copy the source (by left -clicking) and then open ur messagemapping -> click on VIEW SOURCE then paste .......and see the result

Regards,

Azeez khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any Clues......................

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone let me know what could be the issue with this FILE-RFC-File BPM scenario.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SXMB_MONI & take the data from the payload and then test it in you Message Mapping under test tab and check what is the problem.

Next check the Interface Mapping for request and response tabs if everything is ok.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

try test configuration from ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do check your Request and Response Mapping programmes. The Error is only because of Mapping programme or you are passing wrong data (as a file from sender)

Just go for req Mapping and take the XML from there and paste it to the source file.

Thanks & Regards,

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Farooq,

I already took the payload from the moni(Request Message Mapping) and sent the same file as the source file. Still I get the same error.

Also I checked with the same data in message mapping(File req to RFC) and tested with the debug option it was executed sucessfully.

Also did a basic mapping testing for the message mapping(RFC to File response), which is also successfully executed.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

<SAP:Code area="<b>MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</b></SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_<b>MM_FILE_RFC</b>_</SAP:P1>

Check your MM_FILE_RFC.

Also check you are passing the correct information from the Sender File Message or not...See there can be only 2 possibility..

1. YOu are sending the wrong data to XI.

2. RFC is gettting some other messag format that is not matching(may be it is sending Fault Message.)

Send me the Blog no. I wil look on it.

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take the XML from input payload and test it in the mapping. Check both the File-RFC and RFC-File mappings this way. I guess you have an issue with your response mapping. Also check if your mapping is activated in IR.

In IR check the mapping at Interface mapping level.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The blog which I refered is "/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

But instead I used a different RFC "RFC_GET_SYSTEM_INFO"

I have taken the test message only from the message mapping.

I am not sure whether the RFC call has been executed.

<b>Should we create any program Id in R/3 or is there anyother ALE settings needs to be done.</b>

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The blog which I refered is

> "https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg

> /1926".

>

> But instead I used a different RFC

> "RFC_GET_SYSTEM_INFO"

>

If you are just doing for Test purpose then take first RFC = <b>BAPI_CPMPANY_GETDETAILS</b> (same as in the Blog) and check it is working or not. It will give you the Idea of File-RFC-File. Later you can go for other RFC, provided should know what sort of input it takes...meaning correct input values/data

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Farrooq,

I tried with "BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAILS". Here the message gets posted and it shows a success message in moni only for the Fileservice and it is not calling the BAPI. How could I check whether the message is reaching the BPE or not. I already checked with SXMB_MONI_BPE. But could not find any messages there.

We checked with SM58 as well but no messages where selected.

<b>Should I do any ALE configuration setting chks or is there any program ID that needs to be mentioned.</b>