Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can anyone plz tell me which table contains the status of delivery documents which r deleted??

points would be awarded to all.

rgds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Delivery details will be removed from LIKP and othe related tables once it is deleted.

The info will not be available in any SAP tables.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member386202
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check tables LIKP LIPS

Regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos

hi,

when i execute vl22 if i give delivery number i get the status of the delivery.wht i want to knw is which table contain the status of deleted delivery document??

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check table VBUP for the statuses of Delivery, Sales Order etc.

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

hi,

thnx alot for your reply can u tell me how to get sales document number against a delivery number ?

rgds

0 Kudos

Hi

how to get sales document number against a delivery number ?

go to VBFA table

gave delivery number in VBELN, VBTYP_N = J and VBTYP_V = C

in field VBELV you will get Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Delivery details will be removed from LIKP and othe related tables once it is deleted.

The info will not be available in any SAP tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a delivery you can get the corresponding Sales Order Number as well as the Invoice Number from table VBFA.

If you put the Subsequent Docmnt as Delivery number and the Document type as 'Delivery', it will give you the Sales Order Number in Preceding Document column. However if u put the Preceeding Doc number as Delivery Number, then it will return u the Invoice as Subseqent Doc.

Regards,

Himanshu