Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script and its transport within two clients in the same server

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,.

I have a program ZABC which is having a script ZXYZ.

Now I have made some changes to the program as well as the script in client 230 with a TR 555

(clients 230 and 240 are in the same server.230 I can do development but not in 240).

Now I wanna move only the script to 240.Can I ask the basis guys to transport the TR 555 to 240 or is it not possible as it is also having the program changes attached to it?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to transport the request to other client 240 , because you say that development is not possible in client 240. Scripts are client specific also, script which is available in one client 230 will not be avalibale in other client 240,eventhough they are in same server.

Regards,

Vani

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya you need to write the same code in the other client also.

0 Kudos

My Dear Guest123,

Please go through the whole thread and <b>if and only if you understand</b> answer.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , its ur job onlt. goto transaction SCC1 AND gve the request no , then u can see that,

reagrds'

karthik************reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in se71 initial screen we hav option like copy from client use tht and copy . i dont thnk u need to write the code again,

if u want to transport the request in same server but different client then go to se03

we have request task ->select merge object list there u can merge and transport the two request into same server. Try this it might work.

Regards,

MSana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to transport the request to other client 240 , because you say that development is not possible in client 240. Scripts are client specific also, script which is available in one client 230 will not be avalibale in other client 240,eventhough they are in same server.

Regards,

Vani