cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login module access to third-party libraries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

G'day,

I have a simple login module that is currently deployed in Netweaver 2004s. It is callable by both Netweaver AS and Netweaver Portal, and was implemented using Netweaver Developer Studio.

I would like to have this login module use third-party libraries, but I am not sure of the best approach to take here.

Do I just drop the third-party libraries into the jre/lib/endorsed directory of the JDK, or is there a better way of putting the third-party libraries onto the classpath?

When I edit the server/provider.xml file of the login module library in Developer Studio, it only allows me to make references to jar files that currently exist in the workspace. So adding references to external jar files does not seem to be supported here.

Is there a proper place to drop third-party jar files, so that they can be used by my login module?

--Geoff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are different ways. as you said You can either drop it in jre/lib folder or a clsspath setting will do.

But some times the server will not be able to catch up those libs so You can set the path to these libs in config tool. This will ensure the server will take these libs for sure.

If you have set the classpath NWDS will take this reference